Tyler and Jessica were married on October 13th, with a ceremony and reception at the White Barn in Prospect, Pennsylvania. I loved being their wedding photographer for their rustic barn wedding!
Tyler proposed on New Year’s Eve 2017 using their “puppy daughter,” Jo Jo. He told Jessica to look at Jo Jo (which usually meant that she was chewing on something of hers). So, Jessica went to look at what Jo Jo was up to—only to find that there was a ring tied to a beautiful bow on Jo Jo’s collar!
Jessica and Tyler’s White Barn Wedding
They were both super excited for their wedding and spent some time touring places for the right venue. But as soon as they walked into the White Barn, they canceled all their other tours—they knew it was the place for them! I have to agree: the beautiful lake setting was perfect for the laid-back feeling they wanted for their big day. It was the perfect balance of rustic beauty and classic elegance.
I loved all of the personal touches that they put into the wedding, too. They hand-wrote their vows, and while they were a little nervous, that extra effort to show their love really meant a lot. And Tyler’s grandmother did all of the flowers! She does the floral arrangements for all the family weddings, and they look wonderful!
They kept the rustic theme up with some lawn games during the cocktail hour and a BBQ dinner before DJ Joel Lindsey got everyone there up and dancing the night away. They even had caricatures by Jim Kanfoush! It was such a fun party all around!
Jessica & Tyler, thank you for asking me to be part of your wedding. I hope you had an amazing time on your Royal Caribbean Cruise to the Bahamas! Thanks also to my second shooter, Hannah, for being an amazing support to me.
White Barn Wedding Photography
Thank you to their Pennsylvania Wedding Vendors
* Dress Designer and Shop Purchased:Dress Designer is Fiore Couture purchased at The Exquisite Bride Murrysville
* Suit/Tux Shop: Top Hat Tuxedo
* Hairstylist: Betsy O’Block
* Makeup Artist: Lyndsie Hinch
* Invitation (Paper Goods): Zazzle
* DJ/Entertainment/Live Band etc: Joel Lindsey
* Officiant: Amy Lindsey
* Videographer: Burd Video Productions
* Florist: Pepper’s Flower Market
* Reception Coordinator: Medures Catering
* Bakery: Spinolas Bakery
* Shoes/Jewelry/Accessories: Shoes from LuLus, Jewelry from Etsy and Exquisite Bride
* Other Wonderful Vendors: caricatures by Jim Kanfoush