Today I bring to you the wedding of Jeff and Michelle! These two had an absolutely stunning wedding. Just wait until you get a look at Michelles gorgeous Maggie Sottero/ Midgley gown in a blush pink. I STILL lust after that dress. These two started off getting ready in on of the suites in the downtown Pittsburgh hotel – the Renaissance. They had a killer balcony and two gorgeous connecting rooms. Ashley and I had a good time with detail photos there because of how neat the rooms are! (See the dress picture as exhibit A)
After getting ready, the couple shared a first look in the hotel suite and then we headed to Oakland for portraits before the ceremony. The ceremony was conveniently across the street at Heinz Chapel! We even got to the chapel early enough to have some time to ourselves for portraits in the chapel. This is something I can not recommend enough. The church is so gorgeous, but there is hardly ever enough time to use it, so we jumped at the chance! Following the ceremony we did a few more portraits around Heinz Chapel before heading across the street to the Carnegie Museum of Art for their wedding reception. The museum is awesome because we are allowed to do portraits inside there too when you’re having a reception in the space.
Anyway enough of my jibber-jabber. Here are just a sampling of my favorite photos from the day!
A Heinz Chapel and Carnegie Museum of Art Wedding
The Wedding Team
– Dress Designer: Sottero and Midgley (https://www.maggiesottero.com/sottero-and-midgley)
– Shop Purchased: The Exquisite Bride (Gibsonia location)
– Tux/Suit shop for men: Valotta’s Tuxedo http://valottastuxedo.com/
– Hairstylist: Brandi, Davenport’s Hair Resort https://www.facebook.com/davenportshairresort/
– Makeup artist: TBD
– DJ/Entertainment: Party-Time Productions http://www.partytimeprodj.com/
– Reception Coordinator: Eileen Twigger, Cassandra Norrid (both of Carnegie Museums)
– Officiant: Deacon Richard Cessar http://www.saintsebastianparish.org/
– Limo/Transportation: Broadway Limo http://www.callbroadwaylimo.net/
– Florist: Parkway Florist (Cheryl Bakin)
– Wedding Invitations, Favors: Steve Schwartz Associates, Inc. http://www.ssapgh.com/; firstname.lastname@example.org
– Bride’s Shoes: Badgley Mischka (Nordstrom) http://www.nordstrom.com
– Bride’s jewelry: Givenchy (Macy’s) http://www.macys.com/
Photography: Krystal Healy Photography – Krystal & Ashley www.krystalhealy.com
Are you recently engaged and looking for a wedding photographer? Getting married at Heinz Memorial Chapel or Carnegie Art Museums? We would LOVE to chat with you. Please send us an email here!